Thursday 5 April 2018

DIY-Altered Standing Happy Spring Photo Frame

DIY- Altered Standing Happy Spring Photo Frame


I am so excited to sharing my DIY projects with all of you,lots of ingredients used for this outcome,just go with your any stash,waste things and make a gorgeous piece.



Here I am taking my broken fibre plate,many days ago I thought to throw away but suddenly click my mind and make this photo stand.I was wrapping whole plate with littlebirdie 2in1 modelling paste and normal tissue(here I use bit of water with modelling paste),below the image.After drying I was coating 2nd time but without any water directly apply for better strong was and thickness.



After drying the whole plate I took outer portion and paint with white gesso.Inner portion I was textured with stencils and littlebirdie texture paste.After drying paint with white gesso.I took from my stash a piece of plastic box,wrapped with modelling paste and kitchen foil.After I was applying white gesso,texture paint and sprinkle all over texture sand.



Then I took some small portion of thermocol and wrapped over with kitchen foil and paint with modelling paste,after drying I used texture paint,it looks like tinny Easter egg with texture.Below the images



Outer portion of plate I was painting half little birdie sailing sky acrylic chalk paint and fortune cookie acrylic chalk paint.Inner portion of plate I applied bit ocean mist color splash,tangerine tango,baby pink and touch of sailing sky acrylic chalk paint.Paint the square plastic box with acrylic color(metallic acrylic gold,orange and normal white acrylic color,made my own color for light shade).All tiny eggs painted with pearl orange,violet,pink and dotted with black marker.



Make tree root with paper thread,wrapping the fibre paste and let it dry.After color with Camel coloured drawing ink burnt sienna.Making orange flower with Cherry Lynn die and foam sheet with distressing worn lipstick,for yellow flower took Irish white paper distressing squeezed lemonade and sprinkle over pale copper,Add both flower sugar pollens.



Inside the bunny place cover with green moss and white sisal fibre.Inner portion of plate wrapped with paper thread and adding the flower.The main thing of Spring of flowers and the most lovable flower blooming this time the Sacred Tree(Gulmohar) so I thought attached some original Gulmohar flower with their branches,side by side I attached the handmade tree branches with silicon glue and adding some littlebirdie handmade flowers.Sealed the all natural Gulmohar with littlebirdie Matt varnish.



Cutout some bunny images,some sentiments related spring,Easter eggs and drawing butterfly coloured with little birdie acrylic chalk paint and zig marker(I did butterfly with soft color).



Attached the inner portion with outer portion of plate with glue gun and for standing attached some stash packaging cardboard piece with glue gun.
Adding my butterfly over the branch,one bunny inside his nest with colourful egges,some egges are here and there under the tree,one bunny also there.I attached some 'april shower' sentiment into the inner plate but you can also attached any photo.Some more pics are below.....





Hope you will like my project....Spring is going and never forget the Easter also so I cover all things.



I would love to enter my project

http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.in/2018/03/challenge-112-easter-soft-colours.html




http://blog.itsybitsy.in/itsybitsy-blog-challenge-13/



https://wordspaintery.blogspot.in/2018/03/march-2018.html


https://medium.com/prikabylove





Supplies : 

Itsybitsy littlebirdie : texture paste,fibre paste,2in1 modelling paste,texture sand,ocean mist color splash,fairy sparkle pale copper,handmade flowers,chalk paint fortune cookie,sailing sky,sisal fibre,Matt varnish

Papericious : White gesso

Icraft :Stencil

Prima marketing : Stencil

Fevicryl color : Metallic gold,orange,normal acrylic white.
Pearl orange,violate,pink.

Camel coloured drawing ink : Burnt sienna

Prika : Cherry Linn die and foam sheet

Timholtz distress ink : Squeezed lemonade,worn lipstick

Dress my craft : Green moss,zig marker

Thermocol,kitchen foil,Irish paper,sugar pollens,sentiment,bunny Easter eggs pics from my stash.

Thanks
The Enticing Creation
by Rituparna










14 comments:

Shylaashree said...

you have created a wonderful project rituparna. Good luck to you.Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge.Hope to see you again
Shylaa DT@S4F
Adhiraacreations

The Enticing Creation said...

Thanks shylaa Shree😍 for your appreciation,fingers crossed

Rituparna😊

Majda said...

Beautiful project!
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Hope to see you again.
Majda DT

The Enticing Creation said...

Thanks Majda💕😍 for your appreciation😍

Hugs
Rituparna

K M Meena Herale said...

Lovely work, thank you for joining at Scrapping4fun challenge
DT Meena Herale

Lanette said...

Lovely altered project, Thank you for sharing your art and playing along with us at Words & Paintery!

The Enticing Creation said...

Thanks K M Meena Herale for your appreciation💕😍

Hugs
Rituparna

The Enticing Creation said...

Thanks Lanette for your appreciation😊💕

Hugs
Rituparna

The Colour Press said...

a very interesting project. Thank you for sharing this with us at Words & Paintery.

Martina Stoycheva said...

Great idea and project. Thanks for sharing with us at Words & Paintery.

The Enticing Creation said...

Wow...thanks Kripa and Martina for your inspiration😊😍

Hugs
Rituparna

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful and creative !! Thank you for playing with with us at Words & Paintery.

Mukta Parvatikar-Maniar said...

Hello my dear.....
Very Beautiful project. Thank you for playing along this month's challenge at ItsyBitsy
Hugs
DT Mukta
ItsyBitsy

Daksha Popat said...

Very pretty project.. thank you for playing at Papericious challenge DT Daksha

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...