Wednesday 11 April 2018

Make me Happy

Make me Happy :
Sunshine,Spring,Colors,Birds,Flowers


I am always happy with Colors,freshness,nature,flowers so here I chose all my favourite one.



A white CS panle I took and rough the edges all over with texture triangle and distressing with ink.I have some paper circle cutout from my stash just use it like stenciling with distress ink Squeezed lemon and crushed olive .Cutting with so many die cutes of birds,tree branches,grass,flowers from metal dies.Both big flowers Coloring with worn lipstick,squeezed lemon,and crushed olive .Birds(here i made colorful rainbow ),tree branch and small grass,tiny flowers are coloured with zig water color brush.Main part of stamping the tree branch I can use with leftover empty die cutting tree branch using like stenciling with dark green,light green,lemon yellow acrylic Colors spraying with toothbrush all over the tree.Its my favourite and fun part😊.Stamping "you make me happy" sentiment and cut it,I distressed the "you"sentiment bit when it was wet.Showing some Sunray reflects I was Coloring rainbow with zig water color brush.



I attached tree branch cutting die over the spray impression of tree branch,attached the birds on the branch,some grass adding below the branch.All flowers are attached and adding the sentiments with double side foam tape.

Hope enjoy my project and love it💕😊

Supplies:
Crafters corner - Zig markers 12 shades(carmine red 022,orange 070,yellow 050,light green 041,cobalt blue 031,blue 030,light violate 081),double side foam tape.

Sentiments,metal die cut,Cardstock,acrylic Colors,sugar pollens,distress ink from my stash.

          Would love to enter my project

















                 The Enticing Creation
                            by Rituparna






5 comments:

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

This is a very interesting project. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at AAA Cards Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin
Click through to see now a new Clean and Simple card with Die Cutting on The Edge Technique.

The Enticing Creation said...

Thanks Ksenija💕 for your appreciation.

Hugs

Rituparna

Jane said...

Love your beautiful and vibrant use of colour. Thanks for playing along with the favourite technique challenge at AAA Cards.

The Enticing Creation said...

Thanks Jane for your appreciation😊💕

Hugs
Rituparna

Ã…saJ said...

Such a beautiful card, almost like a painting. Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Ã…sa

Customize Photo Frame- Home Decore Series

 Hey all....how are you? Last few times had goes very hard, I lost my father and my family was scattered from this demise. But show must go ...