Friday 20 April 2018

The beauty of nature never grows old


      The beauty of nature never grows old



Only with black&white creation it's a very challenging.My most favourite color is blue so here I chose texture blue sheet 4"/6" for main card base.Another hand I was taking white CS size of 4"/5.5",simple cut the circle middle of the card.You can cut the circle size asper your choice,here I cutted the small one.After I was fussy cut the bunny pics from my stash,just added with double size tape on the main base card.The white CS added with double side tape and attached on the bunny pics and main card.For Sentiment I took a piece of black CS asper size of main card,stamping the sentiments and leaf...embossing with white emboss powder.



Added the sentiment label on the main card,last finishing with some black glitter dots and filling four corner of white CS with black marker.
Hopelike my project,tried to make simple😊

Supplies:

Little birdie : Texture sheet,silicon glue
Mudra : leaf stamp
Crafters corner : Lawnfawn embossing white powder,Ranger heat gun
White CS,bunny pics,sentiment,black glitter,marker from my stash.

                                         The Enticing Creation
                                                by Rituparna

I would love to enter my project 





No comments:

Customize Photo Frame- Home Decore Series

 Hey all....how are you? Last few times had goes very hard, I lost my father and my family was scattered from this demise. But show must go ...