Wednesday 25 April 2018

Thinking of you:Never Forgot You

          Thinking of you:Never Forgot You



Spring,love,happiness,memory and obvious our lovable one....so how I can forgot my most lovely one all my entire life.It's never better than this that I chose my pet dog who always like our son,our own family member but most tragic he is no more.But his memory ,every naughtyness always poking us.
       He loves too much earthen clay,plant pots,always digging the clay from the pot with his legs and messed all over the place, So I made this project for his lovable nature to dedicated him😊💕.....it's not better to expressing our love,attachment for him.



I took some piece of paper from my writting pad,applied all over white heavy gesso.For better strongness I used 2in1 black modelling paste with bit of water.Drying this heat tool for quick going,after I applied 2in 1 modelling paste with mixing some texture sand and textured with brick stencil here and there all over the page.



Drying this modelling paste I want to create some layer middle of the page,so first i was placing some stash curtain box pieces then adding pattern paper pieces,some sea shells(small,big).Here you will put any elements what do u want for more beautiful and excited.Then adding more piece of curtain box piece and finally adding fussy cut pet dog's pics with background images.



All elements I added with silicon glue(it's never better than this to quickly adding your any elements ).After here I was did some tricky things,leaf stamping on any waste paper and fussy cut on the middle section then cutting leaf stencil place on my project and applied texture paste with bit of tilt metalling green paint.For creating impression of leaf with toothpick.Isn't so cool for creating leafy texture😊


Then I Splash with ocean mist,baby pink with adding water,after dried all things I putting handmade flowers,some green moss,love shine button,adding paper doillie back of the paper.For more interesting added white lace,some metal embellishments and ofcourse another pics of my doggy with me to showing more love for him.



Last but not the least splattering some white acrylic Color and for hanging this project attached paper twin.


Adding sentiment below of the project but near my pet one.


Supplies:

Itsybitsy(Little birdie): handmade flowers,2in1 modelling paste(black),silicon glue,love button embossment,paper doillie,Color splash(ocean mist),sea shells,texture paste,texture sand,tilt metallic paint(carribean green)

Papericious: white heavy gesso

Bob n Betty: Love pattern paper

Mudra: Brick stencil,leaf stamp from hibiscus flower stamp

Crafters corner: green moss,heat gun,white lace

Metal embellishments,sentiment stamp,white acrylic Color from my stash
      
Hopefully enjoy and like my project..give some love💕😊

                             The Enticing Creation
                             by Rituparna

I would love to enter my project....















8 comments:

Heather McMahon said...

This is beautiful! What a wonderful memory. Unfortunately you can only enter up to three challenges at once with More Than Words, but I've loved looking at your creation. Also, when I clicked on the link to your blog I received a warning that your blog might contain adult images! I'm not sure what's going on but I thought I'd let you know as people might not leave comments for you.

The Enticing Creation said...

Thanks dear😊but many people leave a comment on my blog previously,mightbe an issue I will check

langeatheart said...

It's so nice that you scrapped you pet to remember him. As Heather said we only accept entries that have two other challenges attached. Hope to see you again! All the best from MTW! :)

Anguree Jansen Van Rensburg said...

Lovely take on our challenge. Thank you so much for joining us at More than Words this month xxx

HappyMomentzz by Sharada Dilip said...

Lovely !!Thank you for playing along at Mudra Challenge # 20
CT Sharada Dilip

Juliya Tirskaya said...

Beautiful work!
Thank you for joining as at Mixed Media Place!

Mukta Parvatikar-Maniar said...

Hello my dear.....
Lovely project. Thank you for playing along this month's challenge at ItsyBitsy
Hugs
DT Mukta
ItsyBitsy

AnastasiaElena said...

Nice work!
Thanks for playing with us at Mixed Media Place!

Customize Photo Frame- Home Decore Series

 Hey all....how are you? Last few times had goes very hard, I lost my father and my family was scattered from this demise. But show must go ...