Thursday 17 May 2018

Angel on the Flower Bouquet


               Angel on the Flower Bouquet


Always special for my daughter so recently passing the Mother's Day and I never let it go without making something special.So here I made this mixed media on canvas full of Colors,shapes,flowers,frames.


I took a canvas,applied spray on the canvas with black current Color Splash ,charcoal bit of water.After I applied stenciling  with grainy texture paste bit with sailing sky chalk paint and other script stenciling with white modelling paste,drying all I attached first some printed tape corner of the left canvas,then added some torn pattern paper.


Then die cut all different shapes like round,star,square and die cut some frame shape from pattern paper.Took wings chipboard prime with white gesso,then added for extra effect like feather with fibre paste.After drying I added charcoal,paprika,lime Color splash and adding with glossy gel,mini artstones and shading with white acrylic paint.
                        

Let aside the wings for dry,took vellum cardstock making like flower bouquet with covered golden pearl string and attached on the pattern paper.Then both side for giving height add some cardstock piece and attached over the wings.Then one by one I added lots of flowers,leaves,fiberg shisal gives a look like natural and mostly main part I attached my baby pics with me(it was clicked when she was 9month and rice ceremony organised),it is a special moment for me and she is my angel like beautiful flowers and it's never better I placed this photo on the flowers.Here I placed the photo on wooden flower and round shape emblissments with embossed pink and black embossing powder.


After added all shapes,some sentiments attached on the shapes and sentiments always express your feelings thatswhy I framed with my handmade frame.With golden marker painted the all white scripts.



After I added some mini artstones with glossy gel upper and lower side of the canvas and spraying with paprika and black charcoal ,rubbing bit of art alchemy opal magic.Front of the bouquet added some printed tape with big rose.Lastly splatter white acrylic paint,charcoal and lime splash 


Here is my project which I dedicate to my daughter on this Mother's Day and hope enjoy my project😊...


Supplies :

Itsybitsy : canvas,charcoal,paprika,lime,black current Color splash,prime chipboard wings,handmade flowers,handmade designer leaves,grainy texture paste,fibre paste,white gesso,shisal,star square dies,dream  cut machine,silicon glue.

Crafters corner : Finnabair mini artstones,heat tool

The Craft Shop : Finnabair art alchemy opal magic

Papericious : golden pearl string,whimsical pattern paper,yellow sunflower.

Sentiments stickers,wooden flower and round emblisshments,big rose flower,printed tape,white acrylic paint,round die,golden marker from my stash.

                                                   Hugs❤️
                                   The Enticing Creation 
                                              by Rituparna

I would love to enter my project


Here I inspired with this theme and choose shapes,vibrant of Colors and flowers.







Here I inspired with memories and frames 



Here I inspired with Colors.....

11 comments:

Nicole Doiron said...

OH WOW! Another gorgeous creation full of uniqueness! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

Martina Stoycheva said...

Really beautiful creation! Thank you for joining us at MTW.

Heather McMahon said...

I love your unique design - how clever! So glad you could join us at More Than Words this month.

France Ringuette said...

What a unique piece, great way to build in your frames. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

Dotstolines said...

Beautiful canvas and bouquet of flowers! Thank you for playing with us at Rainbow Craftykari However to qualify for the challenge, you're supposed to use the banner pertaining to the challenge and tell us how you were inspired!- Aditi, Blog Coordinator

Unknown said...

Hi Rituparna, this is a beautiful canvas, lot of textures!
Thank you for playing with us at Rainbow Craftykari- Megha, DT

Vidhi Jadeja said...

Wow so many detailing it’s beautiful layout !!! Thank you so much for playing with us at Rainbow Craftykari blog. - DT Vidhi Jadeja

langeatheart said...

Quite the outstanding creation! So much to look at and take in! Thanks for joining us this month at MTW! :)

The Enticing Creation said...

Thanks each and everyone for your valuable comments😊😊😊💕💕💕,it means a lot for me....Dotstolines I was updating my post asper your comment,hopefully will be ok now😍😍😍

Hugs

Rituparna

Mary Tzalla said...

Beautiful work! Love it! Thank you so much for joining us at More Than Words!

darianna_neko said...

So beautiful canvas! Thank you for playing with us at Art Playground Blog! )

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...